We have an exciting opportunity for a pro-active eCommerce Executive/Manager to join our fast-paced fun sales team.
This varied role would suit an enthusiastic individual with strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of Amazon seller/vendor central processes, keen to develop and progress their career within Publishing Sales.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with strong attention to detail, to focus on our key Amazon accounts, growing our business by optimising our online brand presence on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms. Experience of successfully selling physical books into online retailers is desirable.
**Flexible working hours may be considered**
- Provide comprehensive analysis and insight into our digital sales and account profitability, identifying areas for improvement
- Strengthen knowledge of Amazon processes and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including distributors
- Review Amazon pricing strategy in conjunction with Sales Director and agree operational strategy for the business concerning Amazon
- Manage metadata and web analytics effectively to optimise our on-line brand presence
- Identify new digital sales opportunities and progress them in collaboration with Business Development
- Recognise and link current trends and current affairs to take a proactive look at the backlist as well as get behind frontlist title campaigns.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Thrives in a fast paced, collaborative and creative environment, driven and ambitious to do well and exceed all business and own targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related role.
- Experience in E-commerce and Digital marketing techniques including keyword optimisation
- Excellent analytical skills
- A thorough understanding of Amazon’s Seller / Vendor Central processes and systems e.g. Brand Registry, Stores, creating and optimising PPC campaigns
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills especially Excel, Database systems, Outlook, internet