A great opportunity has arisen for the position of Account Manager.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service and client management skills, to oversee key customer accounts. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the primary focus of the Account Manager is to manage delivery to customers and customer relationships.
Working closely with the Business Development team and collaborating with Production, Distribution and the Studio, this role has responsibility for the management of customer expectations against the capacity of the company to deliver these expectations.
Previous experience managing US based customer accounts within a sales environment in the publishing industry or toy sales is preferred.
Your duties and responsibilities as Account Manager include:
- Manage a portfolio of key retailer and distributor accounts, to include ensuring that all orders are processed, invoices are raised, and all required sales data is uploaded and maintained accurately on relevant trackers.
- Develop and manage the day to day relationships of each customer, gaining comprehensive knowledge of sales history and ensuring all requirements are met.
- Deliver accurate and detailed Sales and Inventory analysis and planning for customers in a timely manner.
- Provide comprehensive analysis of sales and account profitability, identifying areas for improvement, suggesting approaches and implementing any agreed actions.
- Manage customer orders from the warehouse to ensure stock is released on time and that all customer commitments are met.
- Act as the liaison and key contact between Production, Editorial, Studio for customer project delivery.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Skills and Experience required for the Account Manager:
- Previous experience managing customer accounts within a sales environment with strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- Experience working with US based accounts
- Knowledge of children’s publishing and/or toy sales
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written, numeracy and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit a cover letter, CV and design portfolio (if appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.